Maltman’s Green boasts first class indoor and outdoor facilities enabling us to provide an outstanding and unique level and breadth of opportunities for our girls.
- A heated, indoor, six-lane, 25 metre swimming pool, which has significantly bolstered our swim provision and propelled our girls to district, regional and national success.
- A large multi-use performance hall for music and drama concerts, as well as gymnastics and dance shows.
- Fully equipped Science laboratory .
- Specialist IT suite.
- Fully equipped gymnasium.
- Dedicated Art and Design Technology suite with extensive equipment, pottery room and kiln, and specialist teaching.
- Music wing with two fully equipped classrooms and practice rooms for private instrument tuition.
- Dedicated Prep-Prep and Prep libraries with specialist librarian offering advice and encouragement.
- Medical room onsite with full-time Matron in attendance.
- Colourful, spacious classrooms filled with natural light and including interactive whiteboards to enhance and expand the learning experience.
- On-site dining hall serving healthy and nutritious breakfast, lunch, light dinner and snacks.
- Two, large, grass playing fields.
- Floodlit sports courts.
- Dedicated Pre-Prep and Prep playgrounds with play equipment, garden areas and plenty of open space.
- Woodland School complete with bird hide, mud kitchen, bug hotel and fire pit. Find out more.
- Little Malties outside play environments that open up onto our Woodland School.
- Landscaped grounds offering a secluded, peaceful environment.
- Discovery Garden for pond dipping, gardening and nature watching.
- Kitchen Garden with vegetable beds and greenhouse.